When visiting our showrooms, it's important to make your time here as comfortable, productive and educational as possible.
In order to provide your project all the time it deserves; we request you make an appointment at one of our two showroom locations. To give you the most precise answers and results, we recommend you bring blueprints, pictures, or basic drawings, as well.
We prefer to work by appointment, however, if you would like to see what we have to offer, please stop in any time during our business hours to browse around.
OUR DESIGN CONSULTANTS
As showroom consultants we value both your time and ours. It's important to recognize we work closely with all of our vendors and manufacturers to offer the most up to date information, and innovative products on the market. We are here to work with you as a partner throughout your project, and look forward to making your experience a positive one.
VISIT US TODAY
Our two spectacular 8,000 square foot Philadelphia area showrooms located in Voorhees, NJ and King of Prussia, PA are strategically located and staffed with experienced design professionals. We invite you to visit our magnificent facilities and see what luxury awaits your next project.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT
- Blueprints, Set of plans, or any necessary Measurements
- If replacing door hardware please look at the below link and answer all door questions
- If replacing Cabinet Hardware, bring in the existing piece hardware and/or the actual door or drawer for the best solution
- If replacing a kitchen or bathroom faucet, specify how many holes are drilled in the countertop and how far apart are they spaced from center to center. Also keep in mind if there is a cabinet above the faucet, measure the distance from the sink top to the bottom of the cabinet.
- Color scheme
- Toilet: Round Bowl or Elongated Bowl?
- Toilet Rough: 10", 12" or 14"
- Please print the form for your current project and fill in the information needed to get the most out of your shopping experience. (Kitchen Bath Form) (Door Hardware Form)