- Boulder Full Handleset, Emergency Egress with 5024 Knob
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Deadbolt is furnished with specially designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Designed for easy installation in standard pre-bored wood or metal doors
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75". Conversion kit available for 2.0" and 2.25" thick doors.
- 5-pin keying cylinder in active sets
- Functions available: single cylinder and full dummy
We offer curbside delivery for a one time fee of $75.00.
Due to insurance restrictions we cannot carry product into customer's homes, however the driver will assist in placing products in an easily accessible garage or other suitable location.
Our trucks are manned with one individual. Please have your contractor on site to assist in the off-loading and placing of material.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.