- Boulder Full Handleset, Emergency Egress with 5452V Lever
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Latch is constructed for durability, smooth operation, and is reversible for all door conditions
- Includes rose designed to conceal a 2.125" bore
- Concealed mounting system
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1 compliant
- Easy installation with a single set screw design
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75". Conversion kit available for 2.0" and 2.25" thick doors.
- Functions available: passage, privacy, full dummy, half dummy, and keyed entry
- Available left- or right-handed
- WARNING : This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
We offer curbside delivery for a one time fee of $75.00.
Due to insurance restrictions we cannot carry product into customer's homes, however the driver will assist in placing products in an easily accessible garage or other suitable location.
Our trucks are manned with one individual. Please have your contractor on site to assist in the off-loading and placing of material.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.